HUD FHA 223(a)(7) Refinance of Existing HUD Apartment Loan or Healthcare Loan Overview
HUD FHA 223(a)(7) multifamily mortgages are available for the refinancing of existing HUD FHA insured multifamily loans and healthcare loans under Section 223(f) and Section 232. Streamlined processing results in quicker closings with fewer fees.
- Streamlined processing
- Fewer fees and lower overall cost
- Extend original term of loan
- Reduce current interest rate
- Finance up to 100% of eligible costs
- Fast closings - no new appraisal, market study or environmental required
- Close in as few as 60 days
HUD FHA 223(a)(7) Multifamily Loan Program Guidelines
Got 5 minutes? Request a custom Fannie Mae quote today!
Provide some basic information about the property and the financing you’re seeking and we will provide you with a custom quote designed around your specific needs and financing objectives.
It’s really that simple.
Private. Confidential. Secure. We never sell or provide your personal information or email address to unrelated third parties.
Apartment Loan Helpful Links
Why Choose CREFCOA
Ease and Convenience
Simplified Loan Process