To transform commercial real estate lending by combining knowledge and technology to create a modern, convenient lending platform offering the best loan options through choice, while providing an exemplary customer experience.
Commercial Real Estate Finance Company of America (CREFCOA) brings standardization and simplification to the highly fragmented commercial real estate lending space by combining experience and technology to create an innovative product driven Commercial Real Estate Lending Platform (CRELP) providing borrowers nationwide with single source access to a multitude of capital sources, lending platforms and loan programs.
By providing choice, CREFCOA is able to offer its borrowers financing options that best meet their individual needs and financing objectives helping to maximize their property’s potential.
Through our modern approach to commercial real estate lending, and staffed with experienced and seasoned commercial real estate professionals, CREFCOA has simplified and streamlined the loan process providing its borrowers with a superior level of customer service from initial quote through closing.
CREFCOA’s origins date back to 2003 when a group of bank executives recognized the dislocation and fragmentation of the commercial real estate credit markets and left the corporate banking world to create an online commercial real estate lending platform with the goal of providing a competitive, consistent and stable source of capital to commercial real estate owners and investors regardless of location, market conditions, economic conditions or property type.
1988 - Helm Mortgage Associates formed.
2003 - Reliant Lending Corp of America (RLCA) formed and purchases assets of Helm Mortgage Associates – a mortgage lender.
2005 - RLCA launches online based commercial loan platform under commercialbanc.com.
2014 - commercialbanc.com rebranded under Commercial Real Estate Finance Company of America (crefcoa.com) to advance its singular focus on the origination of commercial real estate and multifamily loans through its proprietary Commercial Real Estate Lending Platform (CRELP).
Goals and Objectives of CRELP
- Provide a consistent and standardized source of capital to borrowers navigating the highly fragmented commercial real estate lending credit markets.
- Provide commercial lending platforms (e.g. Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CMBS, insurance company, REIT) in markets where various sources of capital aren’t available through local banks or other lending sources.
- Provide single source access to these various lending platforms through CRELP giving owners and investors an efficient way to compare different loan programs and platforms.
- Provide highly competitive rates and terms by taking out of the equation single capital source risk, exposure, balance sheet constraints, property type/market/borrower limits, capital constraints and other internal and external factors that negatively affect risk and exposure.
- Take advantages of the efficiencies of loan origination through an online platform which reduces costs that can be passed on in the form of lower costs and better rates.
- Being independent and an advocate of our borrower, CRELP is designed to always put our borrower’s best interest first by offering unbiased loan comparisons, transparent answers, cost comparisons and an abundance of information and support.
- Provide superior customer service by making it quick, easy and convenient to not only shop for, but close your commercial real estate or apartment loan.
- Provide seamless closings by proactively managing the loan process from initial quote through closing.
- Maximize an owner’s or investor’s ROI by providing a better decision-making process through choice.